1) Come and try our academy training. Special offer for new players: your first practice and evaluation will be FREE!!!
2) Check out also our performance incentives: rank- and tournament-based monthly fee discounts...
Do you want to be our next
Grand Slam Junior Champion???
За цени и информация на български
This limited space and very selective advanced program specializes in world class, high-performance tennis training for top-ranked junior and professional tennis players.
Santa Barbara School of Tennis offers an individualized training and performance enhancement schedule. For each player, we establish their own tournament timetable and preparation goals.
The program develops mental toughness, physical strength, and tactics in small group settings for maximum personalized goal achievement.
Five days a week with minimum 5 hours of training each day :
- Boarding: $3,300/month* (includes all meals and transportation)
- Non-boarding: $2,500/month* (includes snacks and lunches)
* Note: At enrollment, we require payment for both the first and last month
The Tennis Academy program includes:
• Minimum of 25 Hours a Week of Tennis & Fitness Training
• International High-Performance Coaching Staff
• 3:1 Player to Coach Ratio
• Tactical and Technical Drills
• Training with a Ball Machine
• 1 Hour a Day of High Performance Fitness Program with The Training Room
• Psychological "Peak Performance" Program
• Training for National and International Tournaments with Top Ranked Players
• Nutritional Education
• Dynamic Warm-up & Stretching Education
• Lunch Provided
Optional (additional fee applies, see Services):
• Video Analysis of a Lesson or a Match
• Private Tennis and Fitness Instructions with Santa Barbara School of Tennis Coaching Staff
• Day Trips to Professional Tournaments
• Sign-up, Travel and Participation in Tournaments
• Tournament Travel Team (TTT)
• DIMITAR Tennis Academy and EleVen by Venus have joined forces to offer our First Annual Pro Am Tournament. Distinguished local tennis professionals met and played at the Elings Park Tennis Center in Santa Barbara, CA
• Vasyl Yazadzhiev won the "Little Mo" Consolation Tournament in Florida for Boys-9 after defeating on the final the second seeded Andres Ovalle with 6-3 6-1
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Aminah Hill, Calisa Dellabarca and Vasyl Yazadzhiev for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2015!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: