“Excel to the Next Level”
Tennis Camps 2016
(Summer Camps: Jun 06 - Aug 26, 2016)
* Now on both locations *
Join and rise to the next level by gaining a competitive edge in this intense tennis program!
Our “Excel to the Next Level” tennis camps are robust and rigorous and are for serious intermediate and advanced players only. You'll train with top international coaching staff in high-performance tennis, fitness, and mental toughness programs designed to make you a top performing Champion!
Learn, compete, win ...
* Sing up by February 29th 2016 and get 20% Off *
Group A - Intermediate:
9:00am to 12:00pm – Lunch – 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Full day (lunch included): $125/day, $495/wk, $925/2wks
Group B - Beginners:
9:00am to 12:00pm OR 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Half day: $80/day, $295/wk, $550/2wks
* 15% discount for your additionally enrolled siblings.
* 10% off when you pay for 10 Summer Camp training sessions by end of June.
За цени и информация на български се обадете на тел. (02) 401-7944
The camps program includes:
• 30/15 hours of Tennis & Fitness Training a Week
• International High-Performance Coaching Staff
• 3/1 or 4/1 Player to Coach Ratio
• Group of 8 to 12 Players
• Match Play (Singles and Doubles) – every afternoon
• Tactical and Technical Drills – every morning
• Ball machine
• High Performance Fitness Program with The Training Room
• Psychological"Peak Performance" Program
• One Semi-Individual Attention per week (for full time campers)
• Final Evaluation for Each Camper
• Training for Jr. Tournaments with Ranked Players
• Nutritional Education
• Dynamic Warm-up & Stretching Education
• Santa Barbara School of Tennis Camp T-shirt & a lot of Prizes
• Lunch Provided for Full Day Campers
Optional (additional fee applies, see Services):
• Video Analysis of a Lesson or a Match
• So. California Jr. Tournament Travel & Competition
• Private Tennis Instructions with Santa Barbara School of Tennis Coaching Staff
• Day Trips to Professional Tournaments
• Sign-up, Travel and Participation in Weekend Tournaments
• Tournament Attending Charge (for adult supervision and travel expenses):
- 15% off for all additionally enrolled siblings.
• Airport pick-up:
- From SBA: Complimentary
- From LAX: $210
Week 01: Mon, 06/06/2016 - Fri, 06/10/2016
Week 02: Mon, 06/13/2016 - Fri, 06/17/2016
Week 03: Mon, 06/20/2016 - Fri, 06/24/2016
Week 04: Mon, 06/27/2016 - Fri, 07/01/2016
Week 05: Mon, 07/04/2016 - Fri, 07/08/2016
Week 06: Mon, 07/11/2016 - Fri, 07/15/2016
Week 07: Mon, 07/18/2016 - Fri, 07/22/2016
Week 08: Mon, 07/25/2016 - Fri, 07/29/2016
Week 09: Mon, 08/01/2016 - Fri, 08/05/2016
Week 10: Mon, 08/08/2016 - Fri, 08/12/2016
Week 11: Mon, 08/15/2016 - Fri, 08/19/2016
Week 12: Mon, 08/22/2016 - Fri, 08/26/2016
***IMPORTANT NOTES & POLICIES***
- Siblings discount: 15% off for every additionally enrolled sibling
- In case of rain, our camps will not be canceled; we will do fitness.
- Before beginning of the camp, you have to sign a waiver.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Payments are due before the begining of each camp week to reserve a spot.
- All listed prices are subject to change without prior notification.
• Vasyl Yazadzhiev played very successfuly in the prestigious tournament GD World Junior Tennis Masters Turkey 2015.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Aminah Hill, Calisa Dellabarca and Vasyl Yazadzhiev for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2015!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: