“Excel to the Next Level”
Tennis Camps 2013
(Summer Camps: Jun 03 - Aug 23, 2013)
* Now on both locations *
Join and rise to the next level by gaining a competitive edge in this intense tennis program!
Our “Excel to the Next Level” tennis camps are robust and rigorous and are for serious intermediate and advanced players only. You'll train with top international coaching staff in high-performance tennis, fitness, and mental toughness programs designed to make you a top performing Champion!
Learn, compete, win ...
Group A - Intermediate:
9:00am to 12:00pm – Lunch – 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Full day (lunch included): $110/day, $495/wk, $925/2wks
Group B - Beginners:
9:00am to 12:00pm OR 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Half day: $70/day, $295/wk, $550/2wks
* 15% discount for each of your concurrently enrolled siblings
* 10% off when you pay for 10 Summer Camp training sessions by end of June.
За цени и информация на български се обадете на тел. (02) 401-7944
The camps program includes:
• 30/15 hours of Tennis & Fitness Training a Week
• International High-Performance Coaching Staff
• 3/1 or 4/1 Player to Coach Ratio
• Group of 8 to 12 Players
• Match Play (Singles and Doubles) – every afternoon
• Tactical and Technical Drills – every morning
• Ball machine
• High Performance Fitness Program with The Training Room
• Psychological"Peak Performance" Program
• One Semi-Individual Attention per week (for full time campers)
• Final Evaluation for Each Camper
• Training for Jr. Tournaments with Ranked Players
• Nutritional Education
• Dynamic Warm-up & Stretching Education
• Santa Barbara School of Tennis Camp T-shirt & a lot of Prizes
• Lunch Provided for Full Day Campers
Optional (additional fee applies, see Services):
• Video Analysis of a Lesson or a Match
• So. California Jr. Tournament Travel & Competition
• Private Tennis Instructions with Santa Barbara School of Tennis Coaching Staff
• Day Trips to Professional Tournaments
• Sign-up, Travel and Participation in Weekend Tournaments
• Tournament Attending Charge (for adult supervision and travel expenses):
- 15% off for your siblings
• Airport pick-up:
- From SBA: Complimentary
- From LAX: $210
Week 01: Mon, 06/03/2013 - Fri, 06/07/2013
Week 02: Mon, 06/10/2013 - Fri, 06/14/2013
Week 03: Mon, 06/17/2013 - Fri, 06/21/2013
Week 04: Mon, 06/24/2013 - Fri, 06/28/2013
Week 05: Mon, 07/01/2013 - Fri, 07/05/2013
Week 06: Mon, 07/08/2013 - Fri, 07/12/2013
Week 07: Mon, 07/15/2013 - Fri, 07/19/2013
Week 08: Mon, 07/22/2013 - Fri, 07/26/2013
Week 09: Mon, 07/29/2013 - Fri, 08/02/2013
Week 10: Mon, 08/05/2013 - Fri, 08/09/2013
Week 11: Mon, 08/12/2013 - Fri, 08/16/2013
Week 12: Mon, 08/19/2013 - Fri, 08/23/2013
• The 2013 summer tennis camps begin on June 3th at both locations
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Odessa Stork and Dominik Stefanov for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2013!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: