Private tennis lessons allow individuals to focus on key aspects of their game. Private lessons are an accelerated learning program because the professional tennis coach is focused entirely on you. You will see immediate results, which can be very motivating. In order to continue to improve your tennis game, it is vital to obtain the right feedback and information. We will identify important development areas; so, you can focus on taking them to the next level through rigorous practice. Our private tennis lessons for advanced players include also strategy, tactics, stroke tuning, and overall game improvement.
|TENNIS DIRECTOR||HEAD COACH||COACH
|1 1/2 HOURS||$125||$105||$95
|1 HOUR / SEMI-PRIVATE||$100||$85||$75
|1 HOUR / GROUP||$35 per person||$30 per person||contact us
|Package of 5 Lessons||$400||$350||$300
• The 2013 summer tennis camps begin on June 3th at both locations
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Odessa Stork and Dominik Stefanov for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2013!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: