Annual Tennis Membership Fees
- Individual Adult Membership: $250
- Senior Membership (62 and over): $150
- Junior Membership (18 and under): FREE
- Family Membership: $300
- Daily Pass Punch Card: $150 for 25 passes ($6 each)
- Daily Pass: $8 per player
Monday – Friday: from 7 am until 8 pm
Saturdays: from 7 am until 7 pm
Sundays: from 7 am until 6 pm
• All memberships allow for play seven days per week.
• Senior’s spouse will be charged $50 for annual fee!
• Family membership covers children 18 and younger.
• Day Pass court use fee is $8. You can purchase a package of 25 day passes for $150 ($6 each).
• A light usage is FREE for all members. The for the lights for non-members and guests is $5 per person/hour. Reservation is required for evening time use of the tennis courts. For reservation please call 805-698-5442.
For more information you can contact us at 805-698-5442 or 805-746-3644, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Vasyl Yazadzhiev played very successfuly in the prestigious tournament GD World Junior Tennis Masters Turkey 2015.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Aminah Hill, Calisa Dellabarca and Vasyl Yazadzhiev for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2015!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: