Special offer for new players: come and try our clinics - first clinic/evaluation is FREE!!!
* All monthly prices are based on 4 wks
Pee Wee (ages 4 to 6) [Year-Round]
This class focuses on coordination, hand-eye orientation, following directions, beginner technique with low-pressure tennis balls, and working as a team. Our activities, which we change every 10 minutes, are fast-paced with high-energy, keeping the children involved, yet having fun:
- One day a week (Tue/Thu/Sat): 1 hour - $95/month or $25/day
- Two days a week (Tue/Thu/Sat): 1 hour - $180/month or $25/day
- Three days a week (Tue+Thu+Sat): 1 hour - $260/month or $25/day
Future Stars (ages 6 to 9) [Year-Round]
Our goal is to prepare these players for competitions and match play. The professional staff instructs these players on how to hit the ball in order to achieve their desired results, and we begin instructions on serving. Players will focus on technical and tactical aspects of tennis:
- One day a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 1 ½ h - $150/month or $40/day
- Two days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 1 ½ h - $295/month or $40/day
- Three days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 1 ½ h - $399/month or $40/day
Sectionals Group 1 & 2* [School-Time Only]
Our goal is to improve SCTA and Open players to become National level competitors. The professional staff oversees a program that focuses on match tactics, development of strategy, footwork and technique:
- One day a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $185/month or $50/day
- One day a week (Mon-Fri): 2½ h - $220/month or $60/day
- Two days a week Mon-Fri): 2 h - $350/month or $50/day
- Two days a week (Mon-Fri): 2½ h - $420/month or $60/day
- Three days a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $495/month or $50/day
- Three days a week (Mon-Fri): 2½ h - $595/month or $60/day
- Four days a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $650/month or $50/day
- Four days a week (Mon-Fri): 2½ h - $795/month or $60/day
- Five days a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $750/month or $50/day
- Five days a week (Mon-Fri): 2½ h - $950/month or $60/day
* Group 2 is 2 1/2 hours
All advanced players that reach high national or state rankings will be promoted to Dimitar Tennis Academy, specifically designed for competitive tennis players.
Tournament Travel Team (TTT)
- See the Tournament Travel section for more information
***IMPORTANT NOTES & POLICIES***
- Siblings discount: 15% off for all additionally enrolled siblings.
- All monthly prices are based on 4 weeks; any extra practices at the end of the month are either for make-ups or as a bonus.
- In case of rain, our clinics will not be canceled; we will do fitness and psychological “Peak Performance” sessions instead.
- Make-ups should be done in the same month, unless the following one is paid in full. There is no make-ups for players on partial scholarship.
- All clinics include Fitness Training ranging from 30 min to 1 hour depending on age and type of clinic.
- Payments are due the first week of each month.
• The 2013 summer tennis camps begin on June 3th at both locations
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Odessa Stork and Dominik Stefanov for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2013!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: