Special offer for new players: come and try our clinics - first clinic/evaluation is FREE!!!
* All monthly prices are based on 4 weeks
Pee Wee (ages 4 to 6) [School-Time, 5:00pm - 6:00pm]
This class focuses on coordination, hand-eye orientation, following directions, beginner technique with low-pressure tennis balls, and working as a team. Our activities, which we change every 10 minutes, are fast-paced with high-energy, keeping the children involved, yet having fun:
- One day a week (Tue/Thu/Sat): 1 hour - $95/month or $30/day
- Two days a week (Tue/Thu/Sat): 1 hour - $180/month or $30/day
- Three days a week (Tue+Thu+Sat): 1 hour - $250/month or $30/day
Future Stars (ages 6 to 9) [School-Time, 4:30pm - 6:00pm]
Our goal is to prepare these players for competitions and match play. The professional staff instructs these players on how to hit the ball in order to achieve their desired results, and we begin instructions on serving. Players will focus on technical and tactical aspects of tennis:
- One day a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 1.5 h - $150/month or $45/day
- Two days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 1.5 h - $295/month or $45/day
- Three days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 1.5 h - $399/month or $45/day
Sectionals Group 1 & 2* [School-Time Only, 3:30/3:00pm - 5:30pm ]
Our goal is to improve SCTA and Open players to become National level competitors. The professional staff oversees a program that focuses on match tactics, development of strategy, footwork and technique:
- One day a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $185/month or $60/day
- One day a week (Mon-Fri): 2.5 h - $220/month or $70/day
- Two days a week Mon-Fri): 2 h - $350/month or $60/day
- Two days a week (Mon-Fri): 2.5 h - $420/month or $70/day
- Three days a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $495/month or $60/day
- Three days a week (Mon-Fri): 2.5 h - $650/month or $70/day
- Four days a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $650/month or $60/day
- Four days a week (Mon-Fri): 2.5 h - $875/month or $70/day
- Five days a week (Mon-Fri): 2 h - $750/month or $60/day
- Five days a week (Mon-Fri): 2.5 h - $995/month or $70/day
Junior TEAM Tennis [School-Time Only, 2:00pm - 4:00pm on Satarday]
- One day a week (Sat): 2 h - $185/month or $60/session
Competitive Strategy Sparring
(As an addition to clinics and private lessons)
One-hour competitive sparring sessions with a Head Coach or a ranked ITF Player for our hard-working players that need more consistent and competitive rally balls and strategy ideas for positioning during their points to take their game to the next level.
- $40/h when you prepay for 10 hours ahead ($400),
- $45/h when you prepay for 5 hours ahead ($225), and
- $50/h if you would like to just try it out once.
All advanced players that master the skills taught at the Santa Barbara School of Tennis, will have the opportunity to be promoted
to the Dimitar Tennis Academy, specifically designed for competitive tennis players.
Tournament Travel Team (TTT)
- See the Tournament Travel section for more information
***IMPORTANT NOTES & POLICIES***
- Siblings discount: 15% off for all additionally enrolled siblings.
- All monthly prices are based on 4 weeks; any extra practices at the end of the month are either for make-ups or as a bonus.
- In case of rain, our clinics will not be canceled; we will do fitness and psychological “Peak Performance” sessions instead.
- Make-ups should be done in the same month, unless the following one is paid in full. There is no make-ups for players on partial scholarship.
- All clinics include Fitness Training ranging from 30 min to 1 hour depending on age and type of clinic.
- Payments are due the first week of each month.
- All payments are non-refundable. Make-ups can be arranged.
- All listed prices are subject to change without prior notification.
• Vasyl Yazadzhiev played very successfuly in the prestigious tournament GD World Junior Tennis Masters Turkey 2015.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Aminah Hill, Calisa Dellabarca and Vasyl Yazadzhiev for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2015!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: